Deborah Davis
Deborah Davis

I believe he will take the Presidency in 2020!!! I may not always agree with the things he says but I believe in what he has done for America, and what he will do. Trump/Pence in 2020 all the way!!!

Jim
Jim

Heck ya president trump will win by a landslide,and take back the house and increase margins in Senate so the president can move his agenda aling

Ben
Ben

Originally I was not a Trump supporter but his political rallies were extremely popular and well attended by people across party lines. I was really surprised that he started fulfilling his campaign promises. Now we can’t get complacent, we must work with the President and get him re-elected so he can finish the work he started.

Betty Steele
Betty Steele

Pelosi did Avery bad thing in front of the entire nation at the end of the State of the Union Address. She not only ripped the copy of the document that freely elected Pesident Donald Trump, she debased herself to a scum bag. The ladies dressed in white and the rest of the democrats did not stand up on any of the occasions, nor did they clap on any of the good proposals from President Trump, they did not even clapped the guests when President Donald Trump honored them for their work and merits. Bottom line Nancy Pelosi acted like… Read more »

Allen Haley
Allen Haley

Trump&Putin need to go from American soil NOW, NOW, NOW because Trump is a dictate and he is very bad for our way of life. When I started out in the military over 20 YRS ago I was told that a dictate was to be shot at sunrise and when did that change because I was never told after my being a VET. Ok. Allen Haley

John
John

In a landslide

Carl Bujan.

President Trump will be re-elected by a landslide.

Olddad
Olddad

President Trump has been a shock, not because of what he has become, but because when he was elected, it was solely based on his rally speeches. He had no history of conservativism that we could rely on. The Democrats sent the most corrupt candidate they could muster against him, and many of their voters stayed home. In fairness, many Republicans did too. This time, however, the Democrats are falling into the Socialist trap and will lose a significant portion of their base to Trump. The old Union, Middle-class vote is being betrayed by the Dems. I believe if Sanders… Read more »

Mark

GO TRUMP GO!!!! MAGA!!! KAG!!!!!1

MARY
MARY

YES PRESIDENT TRUMP WON IN NEW HAMPSHIRE AND IOWA AND WISCONSIN AND MANY OTHER PLACES. HE WILL WIN 1000% BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Not Blind To Truth
Not Blind To Truth

I can’t wait to flush the trump-turd Nov. 3rd.

Mark

You and Pete Bootyfudge need to get together, huh?

Olddad
Olddad

You may be blinder than you think.

Cathy
Cathy

The democrats are becomimg more antiAmerica all the time,and as a result are turning everyone other than the far left wacos away from their hatred based party. If they keep up this crazy trend they will assure Trump victory.

Jj
Jj

Mayor Pete won his mayor election by receiving 8000 votes. Joe the plumber got more votes and favorable comments then Pete. Sounds like Pete is a Russian asset. His past is a secret sounds scary to me. We have a Russian running for President.

Roseanne Harden
Roseanne Harden

Good morning,
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying Strictly News Thank you Matthew.

Irene Jennings
Irene Jennings

Certain people will criticize every word that comes out of Trump’s mouth because of jealousy. Trump is one tough man and we need him. The others look weak now because of their lies.

Sandra

YES HE WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE AS HE IS GOD’S CHOSEN ONE FOR THIS TIME…GOD BLESS HIM AND MAGA…

Rosemary Hug
Rosemary Hug

I think the President will win New Hampshire by a wide margin. No one thought
he could win,four years ago.