Julia Clark
Julia Clark

Well as for me my word is all I have so anyone who has lived in the last three years with Trump and his administration knows exactly what is what no need to explain but any who doing this Presidential Nominee and Senators and what ever else is up for grabs has definitely got to go they wants our life our female bodies take from the poor and less fortunate and give to the WEALTHIEST and we all knows that that is not the way it goes the government suppose to work for all the people to make it work… Read more »

Dennis Wade
Dennis Wade

Move 2Venezuela then & maybe you’ll B happy 🤡 but not here in America…it’s NOT gonna happen

Dennis Wade
Dennis Wade

NOBODY❗️❗️😉

Martin
Martin

Those that drop out for the reason of freezing Sanders out of the Primary race, I think, didn’t really want it in the first place, and for that, not worthy of a vote anyway. However, the patriotic side of me is saying how fortunate America is that Sanders won’t (Hopefully) get the nod. America does need that Socialist dick in the White House.

C. Hanscom
C. Hanscom

Either Biden or Sanders

gerald Ladd

They are all losers. The communist left has lost it’s mind.

Ricki DeLay
Ricki DeLay

Bloomberg is going to buy the nomination.

June V. Hicks
June V. Hicks

Biden? Not Warren or Sanders! Want Trump!

Kenneth Bailey

The demonrats are gonna to rig it for Biden or Bloomberg, because if they go on and win the presidency then all of the demonrat communist party and rinos crimes will be covered up once and for all and the BS will start all over again, unless we vote the demonrats out. TRUMP/PENCE2020

Jim
Jim

Every democrat running has a losing platform for America. All we hear from these losers is we need to defeat President Trump, I ask the question WHY? All i hear from their pie holes is we don’t like him. I hear nothing but hate and nothing to make our lives better in America. DJT has done so much more and would have done more if the democrat cared about America instead of self gratification. Finally I do not believe in killing our children especially viable babies at and near birth. I do not want open borders for obvious reasons which… Read more »

John
John

How many people will die from the common cold this year ?

We have lots of virus every day on a NY subway train , and nobody says a word…