James
James

Being the Democrats are evil need proof look at the Clintons, Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and others in office to include the leaders of New York City, California, and their democrat leadership. Wonder why the virus has hit hard in those liberal locations such as New Jersey, New York, California, Colorado and other cities. It is sad and these liberals need God in their lives. Look at New York speaking about closing down places of worship for good. God does not like mean, ugly and liars.

Ken Love
Ken Love

1. The 1. The Corona Virus started in Marxist China. 2. Other Asian countries have successfully dealt with this virus without destroying their economies. 3. The Marxists in Congress have been trying to get the Socialist views of controlling the population of the US. 4. Many – if not most – of the news media folks are feeding us what their Marxist want us to hear. 5. Said Marxist media seem to hate President Trump and want him out of office. 6. There has not been this level of government intrusion into the lives of American citizens in nearly a… Read more »

Shirley McClintock
Shirley McClintock

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Living in the middle of Texas we are having very little to do with the issues going on all around us. Our county has 0 cases of the virus but we are abiding by all the rules issued by authorties. We are both healthy and with plenty to do on our acreage, we are both busy and really having a very nice time. Only proplem is all the news is about NY and that is. not our direction of interest. There are other parts of this USA than NY< NJ, CT. There are 47 other states in this mess.

Shirley
Shirley

living on acreage in Texas in the middle of nowhere it is peaceful out here, go to town from time to time just to see what is going on. Nothing. the only thing happenings at the local grocery store and Walmart. we are both healthy and plenty to do just keeping this small place in shape.

Clarence hartley
Clarence hartley

All democrats are evil, others might be just un educated

Clarence hartley
Clarence hartley

I too am sorry about Coronavirus It is a form of the flu, and highly infectious. The death rate is well below 2%.almost any disease has a higher death rate. Older people with extra diseases may go more quickly. Keep in mind that they could have gone with or without the corona. I think the govt recognized the issue earl.y. The two trillion is also loaded with pork. No thank to queen Pelosi and the other politicians who added the pork. 2 trillion is no where enough. My plan if I get a check and ask the govt to send… Read more »

Jake E. Texas

The stimulus package is only less than half for the Chinese wuhan virus, it mostly democommies pork, and last I heard, not sure, was another raise for our corrupt government! President Trump should’ve Vetoed and sent it back! Guess America isn’t first anymore? That was the last straw for me, I’ll bury more for the security of my family and already started growing food along with a small orchard. I read an article by Chuck Norris things might get ugly soon, so prepare and be vigilant!

Ruby L Schwanke
Ruby L Schwanke

There has been so much false information for the past 3 years, people do not know what to believe. According to Hank, there are many cases of the coronavirus. This amount has grown more than what we have heard and the deaths are higher also. So what is true? The media is playing their games trying to scare people when many of us We the People don’t believe most of what they say anymore. Then they want to blame the President who has done everything possible to help citizens. It is good to know that our President got ahead of… Read more »

Nancy Ann McClements
Nancy Ann McClements

Why are you not calling this virus by it’s true name? Wuhan Virus.

Bruce Bandes
Bruce Bandes

While it is true that some people who contract the virus will not survive, it is also true that this country cannot survive if its life blood is cut off. If the economy is not restarted soon, the consequences will be devastating and may not be reversible. I liken the choices of our President to those of Eisenhower prior to D-Day, “Do I allow the Free World to end at the hands of tyranny, or do I sacrifice thousands to save it?”

Hank
Hank

After seeing what other countries are doing for their population under these circumstances and watching our government fighting about giving people a measly thousand dollars, shows me what I’ve always known, the republican party has never had a problem giving free money to their well connected friends, but when it comes time to help everyday Americans fights erupt and they call us evil democrats, I don’t remember Democrats telling older Americans to die to save a POTUS, or during a national disaster Obama telling republican governors they want aid they better give him praise first, only in America where the… Read more »

Ralph

I have found out that all of the news media are common terrorist. In the face of all this they are running adds to run down the President of the united States and a lot of Mayors have joined the Terrorist. People stand up and take charge of theses people lives

Richard Nordin
Richard Nordin

It has changed my life in many many ways. The way we used to live, people can’t really associate like we used to. Everyone needs a friend not just to talk to on the phone, but to support each other just by a friendly hug…seems now we can’t have that. And everyday you wake up, wondering if you have a job?….now having to worry about losing your apt. People are scared….I have a dear friend who is not working, has been laid off….she talks slot about how she can’t do this any more…she has underlying health issues….I’m afraid for her,… Read more »

Robert L Dandeneau
Robert L Dandeneau

I think that this virus is being over blown by the liberal media with the one goal of getting our President out of office. I’m not saying that it isn’t a threat but i don’t think that either the liberal media or the democrats give a damn about this. It is not the goal of either one of them. Look at some of the liberal Hollywood bunch who would rather have our country fail than to have President Trump be our leader for another term.