JanD
JanD

I was a licensed veterinary technician before I was an RN (worked in an ER) and had a couple of litters of dogs before that. Doing my homework was always my way, and I was aware for years before any formal training that the veterinary world was aware of and concerned by the effects of multi-valent vaccines on puppies and the lack of importance of repeated/annual “booster” shots on dogs. To prove my point, I paid for immune titers to be run on my animals to confirm their continued immunity, For myself, I am of an age where I had… Read more »

Sandy
Sandy

Excellent article. Well-documented. I also think the Thimerosol additives (mercury) to preserve vaccines contributed to the spikes in autism. My daughter received on in 1999 and immediately became very unresponsive. John Travolta’s wife, Kelly Preston, did mush research on this as well. I had not heard the aluminum argument. Thanks! GOD Bless.

Robert Gardner
Robert Gardner

It is clear from your first point that Gates is not stating that vaccines be used kill people. However, it is not clear how he intends vaccines and healthcare to be used to decrease population growth. A side note to his formula CO2 in the environment he never mentions the role of photosynthesis in how CO2 is essential for plant life and in response to that plant life the production of O2 which is essential to animal (human) life. His formula never addresses the negative effect to the amount of CO2 produced when there is an increase in the amount… Read more »

Michael Gombar
Michael Gombar

While the use of Aluminum as an additive may have “side effects” in some patients, the cost/benefit of a vaccine appears to be acceptable.

Clearly, more research is needed and finding a more suitable additive if desired. However, with every medication there are negative side effects, including death, but the vast majority of users receive life changing results.

Waiting for the perfect solution will result in many more deaths than doing nothing.

As for a conspiracy, these side effects are to random to seriously believe there is a deliberate effort to murder millions.

Donald Taber
Donald Taber

Bill Gates

Gerry Tandberg

I’m by nature a skeptic and a show-me type of person. So, I searched the web and could NOT find evidence that Bill Gates made the statement “that vaccines could potentially be used to “kill up to 350,000 people a day.” As of now, it appears to be “fake news”. Might I also add that I’ve been vaccinated multiple time over my 75 years, including the many times I was vaccinated while in the USN. However, I have refused to be vaccinated annually for any seasonal flu for the past 10 years as I simply do. not trust the source… Read more »

Monitte HULL
Monitte HULL

No vaccine

MARIANNE MAKOID
MARIANNE MAKOID

DEPENDS ON THE VACCINE – ANTIBODIES & WHY IT’S NEEDED!