Sheri
Sheri

I
With 25 years experience in the health insurance industry I recognize right away the built in protection for the millions of $$$ to be made as long as we invest in tests, vaccines and new medications. Why then would we want a drug that’s already proven low toxicity, positive results, prophylactic , and inexpensive and could be made abundantly AND is producing results worldwide ? The answer there’s no money in it. What a simple answer to getting people back to irk while we’re waiting for the vaccines, new drugs and tests 💡

Jack Crfawford
Jack Crfawford

It is never ending as the Dems just keep on and on. We are tired of their bull s – – t.

Stephane

As a little boy, I worked on farms, vineyards, milking cows, using a horse-drawn cart to get the seaweed from the beaches in Brittany. We plowed with the horses, harvested the wheat with a scythe, collected the carotts, the artichokes, and the berries. I have worked all my life with horses. Cleaning stalls, cleaning the pastures from manure left by the horses rescued from their worthless owners. Anthrax, and the many VIRI which make the family of the COVID, reside from times immemorial in the dirt. All over the world. The cows, all over the world have pox on their… Read more »

JasCam
JasCam

We must continue to strongly support President Trump in his ongoing fight to right the wrongs in our country, while the Democrats/ MSM continue to fight to wrong the right! Thank you, Matthew, for being a trustworthy alternative news source.

Sharon Vesely
Sharon Vesely

I I The CDC just gave a “watered down” response to HydroxyChloroquine. Chloroquine itself has been in use since 1945. They darn well know how well it works. It actually works BETTER than anything else they are presently using for COVID19. They have actually been trying to keep people from using this by poo-pooing it! And why?? Because the CDC is paid for by Big Pharma! Fauci and Brix are both spouting the “Big Pharma” caution line!! Because HydroxyChloroquine is CHEAP, and off patient. Therefore Big Pharma cannot make big money off it! Therefore, they have added the Azithromycin to… Read more »

erich kellner
erich kellner

My fear is that if we don’t open businesses responsibly very soon, the deaths from the economic effects will quickly outpace those due to Covid19.
I advocate to run daily numbers side by side with the Covid numbers, including the regular flu deaths, unless all flu death now are Covid death???? Where can we even get the answers?

Kathy Clark
Kathy Clark

What really irritates me is the lies that are published on the front page, but retractions after are on the back or not ever mentioned again. We need to amend the law that protects the news media to include a clause to put retractions on the same page as the original lie.

Greg Wooden
Greg Wooden

It is sad to see the FDA releasing a statement which still states they have no real evidence beyond anecdotal when board certified doctors from NY and WA states are all reporting on their group tests which show more than coincidental promise. One in NY has already treated 699 patients with these two drugs and reported 100% recovery! We all understand the need for proper scientific methodology when determining drug safety, efficacy and proper protocol, however, it does appear that the FDA is suffering from a bit of TDS themselves in this instance, as well as mainstream media [per their… Read more »

MARJORIE WILLIAMS
MARJORIE WILLIAMS

When did Trump use the term “Snake Oil” to describe the very drugs he said maybe helpful if, after trials by the FDA prove them to be safe? I don’t recall that at all, and would certainly remember him saying something that I can’t believe he did.

Cheetah
Cheetah

If I Had cover d-19 then I would want to take that medicine if it would help me not to die. I would try it I definitely would I mean who would not want to try.

john dz
john dz

Great please interview Dr Shiva Ayyadurai

Verner Laursen
Verner Laursen

Fish tank cleaner is not the same as this medicine anymore than coumadin rat poison is the same as coumadin blood thinner.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes

I saw three other studies weeks ago on this. And they were great. They should have started with the drug three weeks ago. Just because Trump says it’s good, everyone wants to mess him up. He probably saw the studies that I saw.

LYLE D SHECKLER
LYLE D SHECKLER

Two words describe the reason for withholding these potential cures from pandemic victims in our country. These words are “DEEP STATE”, the District of Columbia Cesspool/Swamp.

The “Good Doctor F”, the top contagious man has been in his position for decades.
Is he one of the “Deep State Foxes in the Henhouse?”

Scot Billingsley
Scot Billingsley

This is Scot Billingsley I posted a 100% approval for our President Trump who is a Christian I believe God is leading him on the path that is right to get rid of coronavirus. In my last text message my comment I use voice text on my phone and it added God d a m n and I did not say that damm part in my comments but my phone added it it does that occasionally add the words I did not say. So to correct that God bless President Trump I am behind him 100%. The Democrats need to… Read more »

Connie Barefoot
Connie Barefoot

I think it’s time that the media and Democrats stop playing politics and start doing something for the people. They are willing to bring down America just to stop Trump. Well as I see it Trump must be doing something right because they’re all scared of him !!!

NNI
NNI

TYPICAL COMMUNIST DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Jon Presley
Jon Presley

President Trump is face to face with a dragon that he did not create and he is standing tall. According to the Demonrats (Democratic Party) he cannot do anything right. No response would be the right choice, fast enough or the miracle that the presidential imposter Obama could have pulled out of his magic hat. Trump is battling a virus that along with influenza is taking a toll on the people of the WORLD and he has committed to the point of shutting down the American economy to help contain this pandemic and protect his people. TRUMP 2020!