Randolph
Randolph

My vote is for president Donald Trump not the answer you are looking for also I will vote with the form and take it to the voter pole Or the police but not to the corrupt lying untrustworthy Democrats, and you can take that to the bank you’ll.

An American Patriot
An American Patriot
Reply to  Randolph

Yep, the democrats are doing their best to try and ruin the election. We know that paper ballots will lead to voter fraud.

cheryl miller

Bidens an idiot he is wishy washy on everything, whatever he thinks is popular he’ll go with that, how can someone who can’t manage his mouth think he could manage this great country. Trump is our only hope across the board.

Jack
Jack

I think we need Bernie Sanders plan both of them they’re really not looking out for the people as far as I’m concerned everybody gets a base medical plan and you can buy up from there which most people don’t seem to understand that you can buy up to a better plan you’re not stuck with just the one plan that is offered

Donald Houston
Donald Houston

Biden is a typical Obama minion! He parrots the words & thoughts of a flawed system yhat never should have been enacted. Trump has at least tried to do right by the American public in all sectors. Vets especially needed & still need his actions on our behalf!

ROBERT A PETTY
ROBERT A PETTY

Flip Flop is what I think of Biden’s positions on Healthcare. I don’t think the man has any clue and will just side with whatever seems to be the most popular idea at the moment and then flip flop as many times as necessary so that he can claim all possible positions to pander to as many folks as possible. On the other hand, Trump seems to have a strong position but not the political sway factor to get much done to get it through Congress

Beto Diaz
Beto Diaz

Healthcare will be an important if not pivotal issue in the 2020 elections. Trump tried to repeal Obamacare Care but fell one vote short in the Senate when Sen McCain voted against repeal, so I don’t hold failure to repeal against Trump. What does concern me is the repeated promise that Republicans will replace it with something better, but “something better” has not materialized. Republicans need to put forth a concrete proposal, but have failed so far. Trump has said repeatedly that preexisting conditions will be protected so I know he supports that despite claims by Democrats to the contrary.… Read more »

Robert Messmer
Robert Messmer

Too much to comment on everything so I will only comment on this one item. Quote: “But according to Defense Department data, the military has spent less than 1 percent of its health budget on trans care since 2016.” What is that 1% in dollars? One percent of a hundred dollar budget is far smaller than one percent of a hundred million dollar budget. How many individuals was that one percent spent on? One transgender or 10,000 because it makes a difference. How much down time did the transgender health care result in? What troop deployments were affected by said… Read more »

An American Patriot
An American Patriot
Reply to  Robert Messmer

Think about it…. Do we REALLY want a transgender serving in our military?

Bob Wexler
Bob Wexler

What is the probability that Biden will even remember his stance on any of these and other issues from one day to the next.
There should be far more concern for his selection for VP and who will be assigned to the Biden suicide watch if he gets elected.
It may also become relevant who is speaker of the house.

Marv

joe biden will ruin this country. He will continue the very bad road barack o. started . These two corrupt people need to leave politics for good. We the people believe that President Trump’s way will be the best in many years for health care , on getting rid of all illegals in this country , bringing back the rest of the companies from overseas & completely getting up the wall at the border.

Richard Cherry
Richard Cherry

To quote Dave Janda it’s not a right or left issue it’s up or down. Up being freedom down being tyranny. I was a lifelong Democrat. I was raised in a Midwest union home. I came home in 79 and said I liked Reagan, I was immediately re-educated about the evil Republicans. Trump isn’t a traditional politician and that’s to OUR advantage. He’s promoted changes based on results not intentions. Something no other politician in my memory has ever sought. Results are required in the real world. Its about time we started demanding results from our representatives. Bidens a joke… Read more »

An American Patriot
An American Patriot
Reply to  Richard Cherry

President Trump cares about the United States. He is a businessman, and he is turning our country in the right direction. The democrats want to tear down the United States, and Trump won’t let them.

Michael Neuman
Michael Neuman

Definitely will vote for President Trumps
We don’t want a socialist as a President

Wiliam