Patricia Gonzales

I’m glad that this officer was charged but the system is still failing George Floyd. There was two other officers holding his legs and his useless partner that was just standing there. All of them are guilty to one extent or another and they should all be charged. As not one of them did a thing to save this mans life. All of them could hear George pleading for his life. My heart goes out to the family and friends of George. I pray that there is a resolution to this for them. I also pray that the destruction and… Read more »

shirley schureck
shirley schureck

s

Barbara Tyndall
Barbara Tyndall

He should have been fired after the first offense of brutality. We don,t need hateful police officers that get away with breaking the law.

Chris Copas
Chris Copas

This officer Chauvin should be hanged by the neck until pronounced dead . At 9:00 am in the morning at a public place. He should be given 30 days to see, and visit with family through glass only until his public hanging date. All of the public should be invited to witness the hanging. His dead body should be left hanging for 8 hours for anyone who wants to view him hanging by his neck should have the right to do so. Then his body should be cremated and ashes thrown into the trash.. police officers can not be trusted… Read more »

Fred
Fred

Why are not the other officers charged being accessories to this ???🤔🤬 If it was any other citizen’s would be.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Was this an outside coroner report ?
For the amount of pressure forced on the side of his neck for the amount of time and blood visualized coming out of his nose why is heart disease mentioned in this report as if
Heart disease had killed him instead of the racist officer ? Had he been my biological brother i would have pressed for an independent outside autopsy report.

Miracle Destiny
Miracle Destiny

Believe this was a staged event by the liberal democrats. They will do anything to get back in power.

John Meckel
John Meckel

One Bad Apple Spoils The Whole Bunch in the eyes of the people they serve! Unfortunately! Fellow officers should have stopped this!

Carol
Carol

All four ex-officers need to be sentenced to life in prison.

DINAH OSBORNE
DINAH OSBORNE

Why do they allow people to stay on the police force with this kind of record ? My God!What did they think was going to happen when they have animals working as cops! Killers! Then you get Animals destroying everything!! What is wrong with this country!!!

DALE W BASHAM
DALE W BASHAM

In view of the officers past brutality which indicates a TERRIBLE lack of supervisor performance, WHY HAS NOT THE CHIEF OF POLICE BEEN FIRED. If he had been performing his duties this could have been prevented.

Kristy
Kristy

Finally, Justice!!!

Evike
Evike

Heart issues can be managed but if these two people knew each other , then the officer probably knew thath heart desease should never be combined with reducing oxygen! That was lethal! Criminal and the officer must be prosecuted to the maximum of the law!

Ronald J Rettig
Ronald J Rettig

The first cop should be charge with first degree murder and also the three by standing cops. All other cops on screen should be charge with second degree murder for not doing anything but show up.

Larry Baer
Larry Baer

The cop never killed George floyd he died of underlying medical problems. So get off this policeman ass and George would have never died if he tried to listen to the commands of the police officers.
This is my opinion and I am sorry about this death of a human being. God bless George Floyd’s soul

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Reply to  Larry Baer

Please keep the racists opinions to your self and to use the term God bless his soul? Either you are oblivious to Creator God ‘s way and thoughts or your truly an imbecile of magnitude proportions,With no heart or another person that thinks he/she is better
than any man or woman of color !
View the video again, as well as authorities arguments across the Nation have viewed it and investigated it ! People like you disgust me and i truly thank God not all think like you or we would truly have no hope in this life!!!

Joann Lewis
Joann Lewis

I’m thankful that he is being charged!

Rob Benson
Rob Benson

Well I’m so happy for the family now they can start some of there healing as they wait for the trail God Bless all of the family.

Victor Nerau

I say hang the bastard from the highest tree or a telephone pole at that same area that he killed mr floyd on camera for everone to view on camera.

Peggy
Peggy

My condolences to the Floyd family. I pray that justice be done and quickly. He needs to go to prison and pay for taking this man’s life. May God bless his family and help them through this tragedy

shirley
shirley
Reply to  Peggy

I don’t know enough to judge but from the little I read it appears the man could have been taken into
custody easily by the officers there without cutting his ability to breathe of. It is a sad situation.
I hope wisdom will prevail and justice will be rendered properly. To the bereaved family, I pray they will have
comfort during this time of grief.

tammy
tammy

Good I hope this no good f ING not officer goes up for many years. He did not deserve to be a police officer at all. Judge throw the book at him.