THOMAS

I don’t know whether or not these shootings happened because of the criminal activities of the Democrats, Antifa or the BLM. I do know that it’s time for ALL Americans to rise up against violence and killing in our communities! I have absolutely no tolerance for crime, any kind of crime. I expect that someday soon, I will have to protect myself, my loved ones and my property from criminals and, although I would not like to end someone’s life, it will happen! Just for the record, I believe that anyone that carries a gun with the intent to harm… Read more »

Jill Groth

It’s just very hard to grasp the difference in these killings which didn’t get national attention while police shootings are known world wide. I know, police are there to serve and protect, not kill, sometimes those they try to serve and protect only fight and resist.

Sonny
Sonny
Reply to  Jill Groth

Because the media don’t want to report the real news but they always want to report the fake news. From now on I don’t and never trust any news published from the Media anymore

Robert Messmer
Robert Messmer

Seems like a little information is missing from the story. When was Mason first known as a ‘person of interest’? Had he been interviewed by the police at any time between 10:37 pm on April 7 and 1:48 am on May 24?

James M
James M

SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF HIS IDIOT LIFE IN PRISON OR THE DEATH PENALTY AND IF HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO KILL HE SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE HIS PICTURE POSTED.

dottie
dottie

the dem. need to stand down and let trump handle what is going on in Wa.

Anthony Rapone
Anthony Rapone

Let me take a wild guess. He is Black?

Mike
Mike

Get rid of the Mayor, and the Police Union .

trackback

[…] Strictly News […]

F Eric Moye
F Eric Moye

Matthew, Thanks for the info! Even though This does not effect Me, or My Family Personally, It does have a bearing on Our Nation, and the Attitude of It’s People, “Especially” Those Families, and Others Closely involved! It Seems that This has Become a Regular, if not a Way of Life in America Today! The Only Hope We have is to Prosecute those involved, through Our Courts, and Try to Find Out “What the Hell” has gone Wrong in Our Nation! My Feelings of Course, have to do with the Responsibility of Families, and the Raising of the General Population… Read more »

Julia
Julia

I think this is just one of the results of “political correctness”! The criminals get a FREE pass, a demented individual is allowed to run for President, and innocent victims of this stupidity suffer! Just keep on voting Democrat and THIS is what we get!!!

Jasmyn
Jasmyn

They’re demons possessed. I witnessed one old lady who lived next door, when I was 7. A very nice and kind old lady, and a very nice kind husband. Always made cookies and brought to my Parents. She never stopped smiling, a wonderful grandma I wished to have. One day I got home from school , I saw many people around ~around 15 from my neighborhood were all over her front garden and some were in the house. Then I saw one Priest, I never seen him in my Parish. I dropped my book bag then screamed for Mom. “Your… Read more »

DONNA KELLEY
DONNA KELLEY

Have the police gotten any answers to why? Sad part is the judge will probably slap him on the hand and send him home.

Luis D
Luis D

DC is the capital of the rampaging negros , mulatos, Albinos and Demon-craps

Llll
Llll

Let them go,Thier just having a summer of love

dave
dave

This is why the law says no one under the age of 18 is to have a gun and I’m sure the 16 year old was listening to the fake news and others that talk trash but have no idea. What their talking about if the shooter would have got the right information and had been brought up to respect others it would not have happened.

Gennady Shkliarevsky
Gennady Shkliarevsky

Let’s send some social workers to DC. That should solve the problem.

Rob
Rob

Were all these people shot Black or White and is the shooter Black or White? If it was a Black shooter and all Black victims will BLM PROTEST THESE SHOOTINGS? I seriously doubt it. If it was a White shooter and all Victums were Black will BLM PROTEST THESE SHOOTINGS? I don’t need to answer that one.

Jasmyn
Jasmyn
Reply to  Rob

In DC ~90’s % Blacks., and are Democrats. The majority of them are still living in the past, because of their corrupted /incompetent Black leaders like NAACP, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton (or Squad) failed them. This squad is backed by the Dem, because this Squad is a master of racism stuff, and that’s how they make money 💰. Rev.erend Jesse Jackson, Rev.erend Al Sharpton? « What in Heaven, not a single of holy soul ever saw them upstairs.» To stop these criminals that caused havoc in the community, a new group of Black Republicans like ‘Candice’ must go after and… Read more »

Steven L Rost
Steven L Rost

Whether as an adult of legal age or a juvenile between the age of 1 month to adulthood, whether Black, White, Brown, Red, Yellow or polka-dotted, these individuals need to be treated as adults and if this means an actual death penalty; then so be it, with one caveat for the parents of the minor, underaged marauder. The parents, or guardians, need to be fined and/or imprisoned for not knowing or even if the do know, that their child(Ren) committed a serious crime(s) and as responsible parents, need to share in the responsibility as they have not been responsible parents.… Read more »

Ole Dad
Ole Dad
Reply to  Steven L Rost

It is quite ridiculous that the government can punish and sentence your children or send them to a detention center for doing bad shit. But a parent can’t spank or correct your child without fear of social wrath. To keep them from getting in the trouble in the first place.

Jasmyn
Jasmyn
Reply to  Ole Dad

Because they adopted Maxism that all children belonged to the Elites, not the parents. Karl Max’s Communist Manifesto attracts those people who want everything FREE. The Maxism and the IIlluminati Occult have the same rule, they’re Satanists. (Karl Max was a practicing Satanism, and he hated Christ ».

Dorothy Crook
Dorothy Crook

I don’t understand how this boy could get away with all these shootings and not get caught. Surely he was identified by the survivors. Was he outsmarting the police?

Lynne Spiva
Lynne Spiva

Why would a person do this?