Karen
Karen

Im sick of hearing “ you dont care” ftom the chicken littles because I dont wear a mask. Im 72, good health, been out when needed, around family. Im keeping my immunity healthy.

Gerri
Gerri

Frankly, I am suspect of the long seige of this virus! We have,almost every year, been assaulted with various viruses and or flues. We loose many citizens ,sadly,with these illnesses. We never have closed the country down,worn masks distanced ourselves,etc.,etc. Don’t get me wrong I take the virus seriously BUT I feel an underlying presence that is dragging this out, not coming up with a vaccine, keeping the country in a kind of panic,etc.,yet egging on the protests and riots!!! I suspect this pandemic wants to last as close to the election as it possibly can. JUST SAYING🇺🇸

Tom Jones
Tom Jones

These numbers arent right, or at least the Hawaii numbers arent right.. I think who ever posted this is a fear monger.. “All lives matter”

JasCam
JasCam

What’s the latest on San Diego?

Ernest Pearson

I seriously doubt that none of the coronavirus victims have recovered, and I don’t believe the numbers are accurate. They are inflated to increase the fear factor effect. Pathetic. 😡

Ernest Pearson

I seriously doubt that none have recovered. They might have slightly inflated numbers for the fear factor effect. Pathetic.

Dennis J Jacobson
Dennis J Jacobson

The Democratic phoniavirus vote them out for love of country if nothing else!!!

Pat
Pat

Not sure of how many I Arizona, but numbers are high

Svetlana Shaknovich
Svetlana Shaknovich

I think it is quite normal – more tests, more cases. Younger people get sick and that is OK. We are going for herd immunity. Number of serious cases is decreasing as well as number of death. All the rest is just political games to spread panic. Scared people is easier to submiss.

stu hodgson

Exactly right. All you need to look at is deaths. Also the definition of a “case” has expanded to include people who show symptoms and have been near an existing case as well as people who died and had a C of D listed as COVID 19, without a confirming test.

MARIANNE MAKOID
MARIANNE MAKOID

I SAID SN SOMETIMES YOU NEED YOUR FACTS CHECKED TOO

MARIANNE MAKOID
MARIANNE MAKOID

SN – SOMETIMES YOU NEED YOUR FACTS CHECKED TOO

Donna S Cupples
Donna S Cupples

Appears to be more in the south where blacks are. Anything to substantiate this?

Janie

What happened to Texas where is doesn’t show COVID-19 counts.

MARIANNE MAKOID
MARIANNE MAKOID

HOAX – ARE YOU PART OF THE HOAX? DOWN & DIRTY NOW HONEY – ARE YOU PART OF THIS HOAX?

Susan Roy

It appears that we’re being lied to. This “virus ” isn’t going anywhere soon. Many more will perish worldwide. What the hell has been unleashed on us???

Tom Jones
Tom Jones
Reply to  Susan Roy

Thank China..

MaryCobb Woodard
MaryCobb Woodard

When only numbers are given for cases and deaths things seem worse than they really are and people are scared and over react. People do not think about the numbers in comparison to the population in their town/city, county, state, or nation. Percentages are never given, nor comparison percentages to previous years of other types of “flu”. There doesn’t seem to be anything realistic about the C-V19 and previous illnesses that swept the country/world. I view this as more hype and politics than illness. I am sick and tired of the drama, the lies, the guessing, and the mandates that… Read more »

LEE GRAHAM

I totally agree: if every blip in cases causes another lockdown, we could be living in solitude for years. Or, we can revolt against the nonsense and starting living our lives again, There will always be another disease to keep the fear factor going just over the horizon,

Barb
Barb

what about all the deaths?

Patrick Striplin