Skip to content
John Fallon
John Fallon
13 days ago

Typical socialist hatred for RELIGION AND ANY ORGANIZATIONS THAT BRING LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TOGETHER, COMMUNISTS BIGGEST FEAR IS PEOPLE REALIZING THAT THEY ARE NOT AS STRONG AS THEY PRETEND TO BE, THEY ARE IN FACT, A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION AND NEED TO KEEP PEOPLE APART WITH FEAR, DO NOT GIVE IN, WE HAVE GOD ON OUR SIDE, THEY ONLY HAVE satan!!!

rabbit
rabbit
13 days ago

Ok simple solution, one hundred feet of a good heavy duty chain, with hooks on the ends, one large or 2 smaller pick up trucks place chain on fence, pull it all the way back to where it came from

Fed up 2
14 days ago

I’ve got one word for those Canadians. Bolt cutters.
Ooops. That’s 2 words. (Grin)

Poor White Boy
14 days ago

If that was my church the nazi’s blocked of I would tear that friggin fence down the day it went up.

PJ
PJ
14 days ago

Glad I don’t live in Canada. They are way over the top in their controlling their populace. Religious freedoms are non existent there. This should be a wake up call for us here in the United States. Our freedoms are slowly being taken away we need to push back folks. It’s not right.

Angry Eddie
Angry Eddie
Reply to  PJ

As long as people continue to put up with it, these shit head will continue to do crap like this. They forget that they work for us, not the other way around.

Scotty
Scotty
14 days ago

Canada has no Bill of Rights. This is a perfect example of tyranny. The Democrat party looks at the Bill of Rights as an obstacle. Conservative Americans, and some Republicans, view the Bill of Rights like a Bible.

Angry Eddie
Angry Eddie
Reply to  Scotty

We have a Bill of Rights, and somehow, these dirt bags still screw around with our “Unalienable Rights”. These Criminal Politicians are not in Office to take away our rights. They are in Office to Protect our Rights. If you continue to put up with this crap, they will continue to kick you in your face.

David Ferris
David Ferris
14 days ago

Looks like the US and Canada are being destroyed by the leftist Marxist ideology. One day these leftists will figure out there mistake but it will be to late for them.
God truly is in control. He is giving people time to show which direction they want to go before taking action.
Praying these people will wake up and accept God and Christ Jesus before it is to late.

Eloise
14 days ago

The Plandemic has become a law unto itself, closing down and fencing off churches, kicking two year old toddlers off of commercial airline flights when the kid removes his mask to eat, severely restricting the number of customers/patrons/clients businesses are permitted to allow inside their establishments in obedience to social distancing rules, closing down our schools and making it impossible to get an education, and on and on and on. The COVID plague has the world in a seemingly never-ending lockdown, and serious crimes are on the rise while distracted police officers are focused on putting up fences around disobedient… Read more »

Angry Eddie
Angry Eddie
13 days ago
Reply to  Eloise

The solution to the Authoritative Airlines is Don’t Fly. Drive where you need to go. I would rather drive across the Country, than put up with their B.S. I have discussed starting our own Businesses with quite a few people. The majority of employees that work as Airline Pilots, Truck Drivers, Tug Boat Captains and Crew, Train Engineers, among other skilled workers, are either Conservative, or Libertarian in their views. Why don’t these same people start their own competitive Businesses that cater only to other Conservatives, and Libertarian types, without having to rely on the schmucks that take our money,… Read more »

JD AUSTIN
JD AUSTIN
14 days ago

The fence went up but how many people were infected by being there. It shows how much the libs want us all to be a different type of sheep than what the lord has planned for us

STOP THE MADNESS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabby

Communism

Philip M Young
Philip M Young
14 days ago

I think the question “is it time yet”? has been answered. I think it’s time to either fix the problem or have the entire population of Canada chemically castrated. Their government has told them exactly what they think of them.

Poor White Boy
Reply to  Philip M Young

Don’t worry as a recent study showed that plastics are causing chemical castration as we live. Most face masks are made with plastics which one breathes into their bodies as they hide from the boogieman flu. It has been shown that plastics are causing men’s penises to shrink and also causing infertility in men and by 2045 most men will no longer be able to impregnate a female. So..ask yourselves this….is this mask crap being done for many purposes?

Carl Larsen
Carl Larsen
14 days ago

No Government has the Right to dictate to the Church! The Church and State are separate! Regardless of what the State dictates! The Pandemic isn’t God!

Eloise
13 days ago
Reply to  Carl Larsen

The Satanic orchestrators of the plandemic are trying to replace God, and believe their efforts are close to succeeding. God has a different plan.

Purpledog
14 days ago

I’d get as many people together as you could with as many vehicles as you could and I’d tear the damn thing down. I’m guessing in Canada you don’t have religious freedoms at all? Sounds like you have a dictatorship like we are starting to get here in America. God Bless you all. God says that those who are persecuted in his name he will rise up.

Larry
Larry

It’s Canada, EHH!

Geneva Wilcox
Geneva Wilcox
14 days ago

They need to get rid of their liberal leaders, the same as we do. They all have to go, all they are doing is making it worse ,I am 69 and I will not hibernate just to stay away from China virus!! If I get it I get it . It is just another flu and I protect myself by keeping my immune system up with naturals. I have been around many times, but I know how to protect myself as should anyone with common sense!!!

Poor White Boy
Reply to  Geneva Wilcox

We are right with you there bud

adrian maclean
adrian maclean
Reply to  Geneva Wilcox

Yes Geneva, the left wing liberal nuts are working to distort and destroy the US and Canada and they`re doing so by using the phony pandemic to set us up for more control. They definitely have to go. Freedom for all !!

Blanca Holland
Blanca Holland
14 days ago

Ah the LORD JESUS YESHUA warned about this before he left to be with the FATHER our CREATOR.