Skip to content
Gerry
Gerry
19 days ago

This whole BS is nothing more than a scam to accomplish exactly what it did — kill our booming economy,make it possible for the democrats to commit most voter fraud in our history to oust the one person in the Oval Office who was a thorne in the side of the EXTREMELY corrupt inner circle of politicians(both sides of the aisle) and preventing them from their kickback and payoff and bribe money. This intentionally released “flu” virus and the disinformation that followed gave communist china the #1 economy in the world. Take a look at who is supposedly running this… Read more »

PatrioTEA
PatrioTEA
19 days ago
Reply to  Gerry

It has always been about power and control. The vaccine passport proves that. The Mark of the Beast is very close behind.

SharonHolmes, an Alaskan trapped in Arizona
SharonHolmes, an Alaskan trapped in Arizona
20 days ago

Hope you have all recovered without further complications.

JCJ
JCJ
20 days ago

An uncle of my cousins son also had CV …. so that is why we all should wear masks? I am not a medical doctor and that is why I search for information on internet and experts (not politicians and no WHO, WEF, UN, EU) tell me that our bodies are designed to witstand viruses …. that is what we have been doing for thousands of years. And our bodies are designed such they make antobodies and we can cope with that. Now comes CV …. a virus that can perfectly cured with HCQ + Zn. So nothing to worry.… Read more »

Shane
Shane
20 days ago

Ok, there is absolutely zero scientific data to show wearing a mask is effective towards preventing Covid.
The Covid virus molecule is extremely small. Even the K95 mask is only about 75% able to impede the virus, but not “stop the virus”.
Leave it to a RINO to support the false flag.

Lee Martinsen
Lee Martinsen
Reply to  Shane

There is also evidence that wearing a mask actually makes it easier to spread the virus, by trapping it in the fabric and blowing it back out, or contacting through touching the mask. A K95 mask isn’t really a thing. Healthcare workers wear N95 masks. China is selling the KN95 masks which are worthless at best. Spread the virus at worst.

Eloise
20 days ago

Did she wear a mask before she got COVID? Did her family members? Did she and they practice social distancing, or were they all moving freely out and about? Are they vaccinated? How sick was she? How sick were her family members? And when? Some people wore masks and still got COVID. Getting vaccinated is no guarantee that those receiving vaccinations will not get COVID. The plandemic is a fearsome success. Yes, it is.

Alan Hale
Alan Hale
20 days ago

Both my wife and I tested positive for COVID-19. Our symptoms were very slight and we both spent only 5 days in the hospital. We were both 86 years old. We have suffered extreme fatigue , but were never really ill. I was very sick afterwards with an infection related to the virus, but we both have recovered. I have been diabetic for 45 yrs (type 1). I don’t know why so many people are dying, but I suspect it is from not taking it seriously enough. We wasted no time getting medical help. Don’t be afraid to admit it… Read more »

Joseph Kosior
Joseph Kosior
Reply to  Alan Hale

Good to hear you and your wife are well but don’t put too much faith in the numbers they’re putting out there. People are actually taking this whole thing too seriously. Yes people do get sick from this China virus just like all the other viruses in the past. The difference today is that by locking ourselves down and wearing masks and face shields we lost the herd immunity process that has always been the secret to fighting back viruses in the past. By all rights, according to the government, you and your wife should be statistics they can plaster… Read more »

Lee Martinsen
Lee Martinsen
Reply to  Joseph Kosior

I put ZERO faith in the numbers the Lame Stream media are giving us about the virus. I didn’t believe the numbers when I heard of so many killed in traffic accidents, were listed as Covid death. I read a stat where all 5 of the major causes of death in the US were down dramatically, while Covid numbers are beginning to level out because China Joe is in charge, or thinks he is.

Stacy Dougherty
Stacy Dougherty
Reply to  Lee Martinsen

I read from the on start of Covid they always skew the numbers for every virus! That’s when my faith increase in God!

Stacy Dougherty
Stacy Dougherty
Reply to  Joseph Kosior

Covid is curable! The problem is the fearmongers hyper politized it! H1N1 was worse but they didn’t politized it and we got herd immunity thank God..

FrankWBrown
FrankWBrown
20 days ago

You KNOW what you can do with your mask sarah baby!

Stacy Dougherty
Stacy Dougherty
Reply to  FrankWBrown

“I can’t breath” I am so sick of wearing a mask at this point it just seems like a control freak’s(Facui) best dream come true.

Estell Newton
Estell Newton
20 days ago

Wearing the masks are dangerous. Especially for those on oxygen, have asthma or diabetes Masks were never intended to be worn to the extent people are expected to wear them. Besides, you have to be exposed to a virus to build up an immunity to it. Medical personnel know this so why there are going along with this farce is beyond me.

Mary Murphy
Mary Murphy
Reply to  Estell Newton

POLITICS! Now that Biden is president and doesn’t have to get elected, the masks can go by the wayside. Haven’t you noticed how often when you see him which still isn’t often, he’s hardly ever wearing a mask? Just sayin’

Gregg Painter
Gregg Painter
Reply to  Estell Newton

Spot on!!!

Vicky Donnelly
20 days ago

Godspeed your complete recovery abs your family’s as well. Praying for you!

Irwin Langewisch
Irwin Langewisch
20 days ago

How long shall we wear masks? Its been over a year. Will it be two years, three years maybe 5 years?? By then we will be killing anyone who comes within fifty feet of us. And how many variants will have been released upon us, and by WHO?
The UN Agenda 21 has stated that the USA population should be only fifty million. what is planned for the rest of us??? Think for your selves and ask important questions questions. Most of all “Be kind”

Joseph Kosior
Joseph Kosior
20 days ago

Kindness will not work. It’s why we’re where we are with this nonsense.

Stacy Dougherty
Stacy Dougherty
Reply to  Joseph Kosior

We were kind enough to believe them and the democrats took advantage of our kindness and stole an election and continue to steal our God given rights! Wow did you see how easy that was for them to do because we were kind or should I say yes be kind but not gullible!

PatrioTEA
PatrioTEA
19 days ago

And the world population at 500 million (now 6+ billion;) that leaves a lot of people yet to kill off. This plandemic is just the trial run for global mass kill-off, and the ultimate power and control by the world elite.

Philip M Young
Philip M Young
20 days ago

Is this the place where we all virtue signal? If not, can someone give directions to the virtue spot?

Bonnie Lee Corbett
20 days ago

Prayers and blessing for you and your family. May you all come out of this without lasting symptoms. I wear a mask, always and will continue to do so until this pandemic is a distant memory. A mask, washing hands and social distancing works, not preferable, but it works.
Everyone out there that can, take the vaccine. My second dose is today. I want to protect myself as well as others. This is what the world has been handled and we must respond
You have always been one of my very favorites, you are a vey remarkable woman..

Scotty
Scotty
20 days ago

Sarah has a right to wear anything she wants. She does not have the right to tell others what to do.
The only behavior I can control is my own.

Gregg Painter
Gregg Painter
20 days ago

Your choice. Thats what it is about! Against the constitution to mandate masks,lockdowns, firearm restrictions for proper persons, PERIOD.
A SMILE IS CONTAGIOUS.😁
Its Yahwehs call when you pass on.
Not mans, doctor or otherwise.
Keep looking up!!!

Jim Sears
20 days ago

She’s right, also the part about being incognito is so true! In the beginning I thought about after when I had walked into a store with a mask, cap and sunglasses on if I just put on some gloves I could easily rob the place without a second glance!

PatrioTEA
PatrioTEA
19 days ago
Reply to  Jim Sears

Increased crime is part of the plan—demic.

Juan Armas
Juan Armas
20 days ago

Just be smart about it. Protect yourself and your family

Beverly Morris
Beverly Morris
20 days ago

Was she not masking before she got infected?

Nancy Grubb
Nancy Grubb
Reply to  Beverly Morris

I wore a mask and still got it.

Anita Joan Carter
Anita Joan Carter

So what ?

David Graham
David Graham
20 days ago

When all else fails, read the instruction book Then don’t blame anyone else except yourself for any kind of failure of whatever thing you are trying to do!

FrankWBrown
FrankWBrown
20 days ago

So masks are a PLOY to control idiots like you, that is ALL!

John Clark
John Clark
Reply to  FrankWBrown

The mask is primarily to protect others from you. Please be considerate.

Joseph Kosior
Joseph Kosior
Reply to  John Clark

Keep this crap up and there won’t be a mask made that will protect idiots like you from me.